Last night, i fell out with my cousin. He had a very serious mood swing yesterday i think, after he lost his handphone on Monday night. Came back last night with a super black face like we owe him something. Then when we asked him things, he dont even bother to reply our questions. This is probably the most serious mood swing or madness that i have seen from him. I mean.. he never scold or what but he packed his things (including shower gel, toothbrush, clothes, perfumes, etc), like he is not going to come home for some time.

Guess what, we dont even know what he is unhappy about, is it because:-

1. I got a completely brand new 7 days old sofa (from Peiyan) to replace the sofa at home which 2 of the legs have already broken or

2. He had all his things lying around.. from his room to the living room and making the house quite messy and my sister was very kind to pack everything neatly back to his room yesterday when she was at home or

3. He have no place to sleep already because we changed to a new sofa and move his broken sofa bed into his room (instead of throwing).. (oh.. he doesn't like to sleep in his room because of weekhang.. he dont want to sleep in the same room as weekhang because he dont like weekhang).. or

4. While we were arranging and tidying the place up, he have nowhere to sit or
5. My sister accidentally threw away one of his wind chimes...
WE DONT KNOW!!!!
I am so pissed.. this is the very first time that he 离家出走. First time we talk to him he dont want to reply. Even if he angry, he should at least ask us right.. i have a feeling he assume some of the things and we might have a misunderstanding. Last night i was so mad till i almost said something that might affect our relationship from then onwards.. i almost asked him to leave the macbook down because right now.. i am still the one who paid for the laptop.. i almost asked him not to take the clothes with him since i am the one to always help him wash his clothes.. all he did was to remove the clothes and put inside the basket.. somemore must help him fold..
Of course the above was what i was thinking when i was mad la.. i dunno ah.. let him go away and relax for a few days.. anything.. we can talk again.. anyway.. i have business for him.. Tiffany is getting married.. her ROM on 15 April 07 and she asked me to ask ahwen whether he wants to help her do the make-up.


Let's talk about things more happy.. which happened before yesterday.. wahaha... (wah.. mood change very fast hor..)

jH and i, we went to IMM on Saturday after Alumni Band Practice, i had nowhere to go and her Dennis was sick. So we went for dinner and then we went walk walk at Daiso! My favourite.. bought a few baskets for my house. This is the toast we had at the Hong Kong Cafe.. NICE!

And here.. i proudly presents my favourite.. Winnie the Pooh.. My bed look so different.. so cheerful with the bright coloured bedsheets..

My lovely toes.. i have never seen my toes so beautiful before. i always peel my nails.. always bleeding and in pain. Finally, manage to control myself and able to leave it this long.. (this is my longest so far..haha.. ) So that day while waiting for Peiyan and jH to reach Marina Square.. i went for a Pedicure at Marina for only $15.. but Miss S say Far East cheaper.. maybe can go try next time!

The big day.. Musical Delights XXX at Victoria Concert Hall. Alumnis meet at the hall for rehearsal at 3pm and so i woke up around 11am.. not like last time when in main band.. have to reach school super early! So this is me with totally nothing.. no make-up at all!!

So this is me.. with Liquid Foundation (RMK).. then concealer.. then loose powder.. but no colours yet..

Me!! After all the make up.. all the beautiful colours that ahwen put on my face.. He really has all the talent that he needs and i really admire him so much!! Look at how he can turn someone from me to this??? i got fake eye lashes leh!! haha.. everybody asked me when they saw me...

This is a better view of me.. i took of myself on the cab. Here got sufficient and not too much sunlight to let my skin glow.. the foundation is really nice!! I bought back from Hong Kong for him de..

Concert end!!! Everybody busy taking photos and packing their things to go back to school. Alumni dont need!! We can just pack and 拍拍屁股走人!This is a flower from Kaymiang and Liting! So sweet hor!! I still remember there was one concert where they wrote a card and each of them wrote on one side de.. hehee..

My Miyazawa! I pass to PeiRong.. and now.. dont know pass to who leh.. Liting: you wanna pass to who? Make sure to somebody i like hor.. then i can still take and play.. someone clean and will take care of flute de!

One of my bestest friends in band.. eh.. where is jH?? haha.. of course got take photo with her lo!
Must take photo de! anyway.. we S.H.E (will be loved..) never take photo together leh.. i dont have leh.. who have?

One of my babies in band.. junior cum good sister cum best friend cum etc.. miss ya all so much!!

Its a difference of with flash and without flash!!! We 2 look sp cute.. haha.. good 自拍 right?

Another baby in the band... my smartest baby.. help me do blog.. help me put songs into my blog.. oh.. really miss you babies so much..

Here comes the mum of the real baby!! See what i bought for Kelis.. its for Christmas.. and we only manage to see her now to pass her the cute cute clothes.

This is the oldest baby of all.. was once my daughter-in-law.. but too bad my son dont have the 福气. She now have someone that can make her more 幸福!

We both have flowers from the fellow solitarie girls as well.. haha.. although already advisor to us now.. Elsa.. you are our founder!! haha..
Great Concert everybody!! Miss babies so much!! Hope we could see each other soon!!
Great job alumni! Hopefully we could continue to have alumni band and hope the band could grow bigger and bigger and bigger.. then we can have our own concert some times.. and earn money!!
~always look on the bright side of life~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day #1 : The C-Section

Thank you Jia Hui 姨姨