Yesterday... went to band practice.. a very demoralising practice for me.. drastic change in my mood.. was happily meeting weifen to go there together.. then we had our dinner (Subway and Mos Burger corn soup) at foodcourt 5 then we joined the main band...
Alright.. i admit.. i do have my own fault for not practicing.. but i cant do much without a flute.. the songs are so hard.. i mean not all the songs are hard... but hearing the rest of the juniors doing so well.. then feel disheartened... of course compared to weifen.. i really am a lousy senior la.. weifen can play with them.. she got the standard.. but I DONT HAVE.
I dont like my entry today.. so depressed.. anyway.. the worse thing i had yesterday was this junior who said to me..
"Do you want to play this piece?? Its much easier.." *hurts*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day #1 : The C-Section

Thank you Jia Hui 姨姨