This is my xiao mei mei in SP band. Ms. Chee!
We had a gathering the Sat that just passed. We had quite a difficult time to decide the place to eat and made Mr. Chee very frustrated and he even said not to join us for gathering again. (dont know how true is that but hope its not true) Everything became better when xuechun and Tanny joined us! Oh.. i miss my son so much! He's so funny that day too! He said he has never been this happy for a long time and he kept laughing and laughing.. he even laughed till he teared. We all can see that he was very happy lo! Then after that Liting acompanied Faidhi back.. then only left the rest of us. Then we wanted to watch movie. But didnt manage to catch any movie. In the end we all went home. But we never go to bed wor! haha.. very interesting right? Liting, kmiang, xuechun and me.. we had conference until around 3am.. if i did not remember wrongly. Then we all tired le so hang up and i fell asleep right on my bed straight away.





Met "him" on Sun afternoon for lunch. Actually i did ask 3 other people to join us but too bad all of them cant make it. I told him.. maybe fate only want us to meet. But then.. his handphone low batt.. and then his sister cant make it back on time to let us meet on our decided time. He needed to wait for his sister to come back so that he can use the car. Its so nice to sit on his car. He's driving very stable and maybe the feeling we had.. one like to drive people around and i like to sit and be drived. There are so many similarities.. we both wore polo tees.. then when he saw my phone.. he said he actually wanted to buy the same phone but his sister told him that it was very girlish so he didnt buy the phone in the end and bought the Samsung extra slim phone. We both had fun yesterday too. Very happy. We met around 2pm then we hang out together till 1am like that. We met CheeYen for dinner and then went for bowling. I broke my highest score.. my highest score now is 109! wahaha.. not very good also.. he had 180+ like that i think. I forgot.. but definitely more than 175. I was the lousiest out of 3 of us. He's going to HK with his GF this week. Then will return to Australia for his graduation. Graduation to his fanily is so huge! I like the bonding in their family. Everybody in his family will be attending and they even paid for the GF to go too. So sweet right! Now i really know.. i know what kind of guys i need.. so nice to meet so many good guys lately.. too bad all have GF! wahaha.. its ok.. i have the SOLITARIAN CLUB now! They'll be there..!!!
A photo he took of me when he was exploring my phone. Quite well taken right.. i love my ring! wahaha.. like this photo very much!

First love will always be first love.. the feeling will always be special. Maybe its no longer the person we loved then.. we've changed and grown up. The understanding.. the mutual feeling.. the happeniness.. the fun.. the care.. the concern.. so many things.. i will always miss. He is my BF now.. haha.. Best Friend..

I know.. i will find my own happiness.. my very own happiness.. not necessarily from meeting guys or having find the right one.. but happiness i get from within.. from my heart..

I love my family now.. this is my happiness now..

"Always look on the bright side of life.. nena nenenenenana"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day #1 : The C-Section

Thank you Jia Hui 姨姨