hey everybody out there... I AM BACK!

I guess some of my close friends whom i contact very often must have been very worried about me because i went missing for 2 whole days. People whom i heard looking around for me are Jiahui, Peiyan, Kaychye, Kmiang, JingYing. The rest, like Miss S and Miss Y is because i need to inform company and i asked them to help me to pass the message to my boss, so they knew about it. Worse thing is that i left my charger at Spore house and so my HP went flat. Lucky i still manage to send Miss S and Miss Y message before my HP went flat because i couldnt have remembered their number.

Anyway, Monday night, when i went back JB to meet ShuHua and my sister, on our way back, when we were on Jeremy's car, we met with an accident. I hurt my head and i didnt notice that it bleed until the very next morning when i was touching my head and i felt the dried lump of blood on the wound. Mummy was very worried and brought me to se Dr. Wong. Had a very thorough checkup and he gave me a jab that still hurts until now.

I must learn to be happy! Must be happy! Stop envy other people. I can have my own happiness too. No point to envy other people. There is a saying, when you lose something, you will also gain something. Now.. my first priority is my family and of course i would have less time for the rest of the things in the world that is waiting for me.

Comments

  1. Anonymous2:10 PM

    V Residence Service Apartment provides the luxury accommodation rental in Bangkok Thailand. Our service apartment rental in Bangkok Thailand is beautifully furnished, hotel-standard service and gives the sense of optimal accommodation comfort. Book your room today! http://www.vresidence.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Day #1 : The C-Section

Thank you Jia Hui 姨姨