Yo all.
Wow.. long time never update my blog because i was very busy with my office work. As i have said, the in tray is alwats piling.. and trust me.. its still piling. Then last week i came home here in msia but still very busy. So no time and too tired to update. Last weekend was for my god's! Then when i have time at home (BB) i dont have a computer to update. Then most of the time i have something on after work as well. Then that time when i started this blog, was when i was quite free. So when i was busy, i really have no time to even come online to update properly. I wanted so much to also update my Japan photos to my friendster as well but 2 weeks have passed and i still do not have the time to update the photos into my friendster. 2 weeks have passed and i still did not update my blog about my Japan trip. Dont know whether i should still write things about Japan a not because so long already.

Anyway, of course i would talk about Japan!
Japan is a very nice place! Beautiful place! Anyway, i went to Tokyo and Tokyo office is actually in town as well. Something like our Cityhall area in Singapore. So the hotel which i stayed in is also in the town area. The weather when we went, very nice! Its a bit colder than Genting but not very very cold. Beginning of Autumn i heard. It was very nice weather for us. I did went out at night alone and walk along the beautiful streets of Tokyo and snap some shots. I enjoyed myself very much. Almost did not even wanted to come back anymore. I was thinking of asking for a transfer to Japan as well. No use leh, because they dont need me, i think. The people and things there all use Japanese, what for they need someone like me to go over there. So i was not going to think about it anymore. Maybe some day when i have the chance, i will definitely be back in Japan, maybe somewhere else and more time to look at Japan. I had lotsa interesting happennings at Japan and i took a lot of photos. As many as i can! haha.. whatever i think i dont wish to forget.. i snap! snap! snap! Make sure i have the photo so that i will not forget. I had Banana Beer, then the Cafe there all very nice! I even saw Daiso (the Japanese S$2 shop at IMM) there! I took photo infront of the Daiso shop too, althought i was really among the crowd. I look so funny inside the picture. When i saw the picture, i was thinking, you will not know that i am actually in the picture. I'm just like someone walking past the shop. The 7-eleven there! So nice! So neat! I like the feel of 7-eleven there. Very comfy! I like the plane ride too! Of course! Because i like planes..i like the ride..i like the food on the plane. I always finish my meals slowly. I took window seat for both flights. I requested! There are so much that i like about the whole trip. I wouldnt be able to say everything about the trip here. How i wish sometimes.. to be air stewardess.. to be able to travel around the globe.. and yet.. getting paid. I was travelling on NorthWest Airlines. I found out that there are quite a number of shorties. Never mind the Airline, maybe i can try for the job. I know SIA i confirm cannot de. jH knows very well too! wahaha.. Oh.. i like travelling on planes.. then to go to other countries to see how people live. Oh.. Silver just made it into the job. Started training at the Training Center already.. going to last for 4 months.

I bought a new phone last Monday. Which is the 19th Sep 2006. I always like to remember the date when i bought a new phone so that i know how long i can use this phone, or in another way, i want to know how long can this phone actually last from my torment. wahaha..

Next few places i am thinking of visiting, Thailand, Taiwan and Hong Kong. More of shopping trips because somehow to me i think Japan is very nice already.. i dont think this countries which i want to visit are going to be better. Not to talk about those Europe countries, because too ex! Out of Budget and will take years for me to save that amount of money. Thailand Ah Chua just went with his GF and they had great fun and great shopping there. They came back with 5 filled luggages. They were smart.. they brought only one bag of luggage when they arrived. The rest were empties. They only spent S$700 for 5 days of shopping. They intending to go there again next year around Jun or Jul because sales at that time too. I thinking of going with them.
Hong Kong because i got a friend there. Actually also can be called as HongKong colleague. Met her when i was in Japan. She was from Hong Kong Office. Same company group so can be considered Hong Kong colleague also. We did talk to each other before on the phone regarding some working stuffs before we met in Japan. We clicked. We now msn each other everyday! Talk about work and everything under the sun. She say she starting to feel that i am like a younger sister to her. So not bad lo! Hehe.. i like her too! She invited me to go HongKong and she can bring me around! jH say maybe she and her family going HK in Mar next year too. I thinking of going together with them then i can share hotel with her then save cost. Carrie (HK colleague/friend) did say i can stay at her house too. Maybe decide later. Still early to say, i just save as much money as i can so that i can visit as many place as possible. Also not sure whether can be able to save that much a not because this month onwards, got to pay bank my school fees repayment. So scary! Every month S$200.00! Drying my salary very quickly each month. But if i dont take S$200.00 then i have to pay for even a longer period of time. Even more scary!

k la.. actually i still have a lot of things to write.. but me got to go to sleep already.. tomorrow hav to wake up at 5am to make sure i reach office at 9am. Scared Msia custom Jam. Spore custom also a bit jam in the morning.

Hope tomorrow can be a fine day.. can have work to do but please.. let everything run smoothly and please.. no "suprises".. this.. everyday i pray.. n pray.. n pray!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day #1 : The C-Section

Thank you Jia Hui 姨姨