Tiredz....
Yesterday came back to spore around the afternoon, took my SanJiu's car in because he was coming in to visit my cousin at Punggol. Then Ahwen and me took cab from Bukit Timah to Suntec. We were in time to catch Kewei sing. She was competing for a space in the Top 24. She was in the Top 40 already. Then after she sang, we managed to rot for an hour plus to catch Lesheng sing as well. Both Kewei and Lesheng can sing very very well! Both made it to PSS Top 24! Now we can only hope for Singapore people to notice both of them and to give them their votes so that they can go as far as possible. They really can sing! This reminds me of a year ago when i went to support Jingying as well. Initially, i helped her to find people to attend the recordings and assign the tickets, we even went to Peeyong's house to watch the results together while we were eating steamboat. We even sms to vote for her together as well. Then we will rush down to mediacorp for the live recording of the results show. After the first few recordings onwards, her fans start to take over and they were the ones to book the places, and they were really good! They always book those places infront of the stage, and all i have to do is to tell them i am coming and then they will reserve the place for me and a few of my friends. Even though sometimes we were late. Very automatic fans right? Sometimes i find fans very what, so i didnt think they will reserve place for me. I thought they would let me die on my own. So i think that Jingying's fans really very good!

Today is the first screening of "Princess Hours" on Channel U @7pm. Hopefully i can go back everyday to watch the show because its really very nice and i do not mind to watch it again and again and again. Although there are some of my friends who did ask me to watch "My Girl" and "Full House". "Princess Hours" was my favourite korean drama so far. I never liked Korean Drama very much because they were very draggy and un-interesting and not very touching. Although this show might be quite draggy compared to my favourite Japanese Drama, i liked it because its a show about youngsters, teenagers. Very young and i like the actresses and actors in the show as well. Handsome, pretty, cute and cute. So my next project would be "Full House", already brought the DVD back from Malaysia. Will go home and watch after work. But this week will be quite booked, today got to meet Peiyan and jH for dinner at Sakae, then tomorrow got main band practice, then Thursday meeting jH to go Manicure, then Friday main band practice, then Saturday Alumni band practice. Not much time hor? Then if reach home early also have to watch the "Princess Hours" first. Nvm, because DVD can watch anytime.

Yesterday while waiting for the results, i went shopping together with Ahwen, spend quite some money which were not well spent. So must save money...

Kewei.. our Diva.. pray hard for your success..!!
Lesheng.. our Nicey Guy... jiayou jiayou jiayou!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day #1 : The C-Section

Thank you Jia Hui 姨姨