Something that is going to happen on this week is making me very worried.

Yesterday, i went to Amore alone. jH did ask me to join her and her family for steamboat. I didnt wanna go because i wanted to save money for my Japan trip next week. At the same time i would want to be making effort for what i want to achieve. At least i will not regret and say, " i should have gone for Amore". In the end, the Gym was closed down for renovation. So i only went for the lesson.

Made me think.. why is always when i decide to do something, something always happen. Although i was tempted, i made the decision to go Amore even if it meant that i had to go alone. Why is it when i decide to do something with all my might, then, there would be something disappointing to let me know my hard work is "appreciated". So i only went for the lesson which is not very comforting because when i exercise, i always wished i could sweat.

Is this what they call the bad omen? Or is this telling me something? I'm worried not because i am afraid that i might not make it. I am worried that i might be too nervous. I want to at least give my best. Only when i do my best.. i will be happy... no matter what the result is.. I cant lose to myself.. i must not be nervous!! Like jH say.. "dun take one day and make your week a bad day also". Haha.. might be some typo, but i think i understand what she meant.

I pray and i pray and i pray...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day #1 : The C-Section

Thank you Jia Hui 姨姨