oh! i am going to Japan tomorrow already. although the flight is like super early lor! i would have to reach the airport by 4am! oh my god.. i hope i can wake up to go to the airport on time. my flight would be 6am, have to reach airport 2 hours before to check in. so 4am lor.

this morning the bed came at 9.30am leh! my god.. i was still sleeping leh.. then i have to shout to the person at the door to ask them to wait. then i quickly tidy myself up abit then open the door for them.. but i cant find my key.. then super paiseh.. i call Rickson next door to ask him to open the door for me first. Once the door was opened, i found my key. It was at the shoe rack! Shit! haha.. another shitty thing! i dun have enough money to pay them then i had to go to the malay neighbour to borrow money cos i paiseh to call rickson again. super humiliating! Fortunately the 2 delivery man were very kind people. They helped to move the double decker from my room to bryan's room. it took a lot of effort cos the door of my room was very small. It was already afternoon when the bed was set up and i cleaned the house. After bathing, i went to Westmall watsons to buy some stuffs for me to bring to Japan. Then i went to Fuji Trading (@ jurong) to collect the Order on a Druggist, a document that i have to bring to the vessel. then i went to Daiso, IMM to buy the very special bag that i can compress the clothes together to save luggage space (haha.. although i wont be shopping a lot at Japan). Then i came back msia already lor! Here i am.. in my malaysia house! hehe.. nothing important..

Later my mum going to send me to Singapore with my luggage and everything. Then i might have to bring them (Popo, Shushu & mummy) to Holland Village cos they wanna eat the Katong Laksa. I might be meeting up with Juan jiejie they all too.

I like my new room.. so maybe not moving out so soon ba..heheehee..
with the 2 brand new beds (although not very new also lar)! They are so sweet leh.. white in colour and i think good mattress too! No regrets anymore! Bryan got to sleep on the double decker since he always like to sleep de! hehehehee! I think his room looks better with the double decker too! not as empty before. Guess what.. hehe.. we threw Landlord uncle's sofa chair out! Pray hard he wun put it back to our house..

pray and pray and pray...

hope i can remember the events in Japan.. so that i can come back and blog everything.. hehe.. will take loads pf photo! but so sad.. i going with guy colleagues.. a bit shy to ask them to help me take photo because i will take a lot!

hope and hope and hope...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day #1 : The C-Section

Thank you Jia Hui 姨姨