... 01.09.06 Friday ... & ... 02.09.06 Saturday ...

After work, i met up with Kyle at Cityhall MRT. He had this NS event thing organised by his friends and he had to bring a girl and so he came to me for help so i agreed to accompany him to the BBQ at East Coast Park. So we took train from Cityhall, then he went home to change before we proceed to East Coast Park. At East Coast Park, i saw a lot of his fun friends. They were all very nice people. After that a small group of us went to Brewerks to have a drink. Too bad they ordered something too strong for me. It was too bitter! After that, they decided to go clubbing. I bid them goodbye and joined my other friends at the other table.

WeiJian, Mark and Melvin was at Brewerks too. So i met them and then Kitty, Cecilia and LinJuan came later. We were drinking at Brewerks until they really needed to close the place, then we left. We did not go home. Instead, we went to a rooftop at boat quay. There, we sitted till morning. Chatted, sang, laughed danced and played. We even witnessed a fight between a couple. The girl was very strong. Her slap could even be heard from where we stand. She beat the guy with her hands and sometimes with her bag. It sounds very painful from where we are watching. In the end, the guy still managed to pull her into a cab and off they went. I really admire the guy to tolerate all the beatings. Maybe he really did something wrond, that is why he is willing to take the beat up from his GF? We will never know.. another night where i lose my sleep. We left the rooftop at 7.30am for our breakfast at Chinatown. We walked to Chinatown from Boat Quay. On the way, WeiJian and Mark rapped and Kitty, LinJuan and me were chatting behind. We had Dim Sum! I think the ones in Ipoh would definitely taste better but i think the one we had was not bad already.

Then i took cab together with WeiJian from the Dim Sum place. We both slept on the cab. I only opened my eyes when i reach home. Luckily the cab uncle did not purposely go big rounds. (I saw the price was very reasonable) I did not sleep after i reach home because i was afraid that i will not be able to wake up on time. I was suppose to meet Kaymiang they all at 2pm at Jurong Point. I did my housework and i reach Jurong Point early. As usual, they were late! Then we went to buy the Yang Ming Jiu after a long discussion. Then we visited HuiPing and Baby Jing Xue! Her english name is Kelis! Special english name and nice and sweet chinese name. Kaymiang and I left earlier because i need to meet Ayub and Kaymiang had to go home for dinner.

Ayub and I, we went to watch the movie, . Nice story plot but not captivating enough. Actually we were on our way back home after the movie until we met HanYuan and Kyle at Cathay. So we sat down at the Starbucks there to have a chat and drink since we had some discount vouchers which we received when we bought the movie tickets. Then i think HanYuan went to meet his friends outside and left the 3 of us inside. I was a bit tired to talk, then only Kyle and Ayub was talking. Then I saw blackness! Oh.. i fell asleep.. but i manage to hide well, nobody saw me. Ayub and Kyle was busy talking. I think i doze off a few times before i came to realise that the time was already 11.30pm and i need to catch the last bus. So i told them i need to make a move. Ayub sent me home. He said he will meet his friends after sending me home, then he say his friends never reply and in the end he stayed for the night at my house. haiz..

... 03.09.06 Sunday ...

Danny was late! I think he was too tired to confirm with me the last night so I did not know what time he will be here to fetch me. Anyway, we were late for 2 hours, after we ride for like.. eternity. We missed the correct exit and we took another way that was so far! The road was like what Danny said.. neverending. We did get to see alot of planes. haha..

The funny thing is, i only came to know that we were going to Pulau Ubin when I raech Changi. I kept thinking we were going to East Coast Park to cycle. I was wondering why we had to meet so early when we are going to East Coast Park. Actually they tell me is Pulau Ubin, I not sure how I came to feel that it is East Coast Park then i kept thinking it was at East Coast Park. haha! I still couldn't believe that we were going to Pulau Ubin until we really reach the island. I was very excited though.. cos it was my first time to be there.

There were Kaychye, kaymiang, Danny, RongSeng, Weida, ChiuHao, ZhiHui, JiaHui, YongSiang and me! 10 people in all. We were very tired at the end of the day but i think i had fun and i hope the rest of the people had fun too. It was a very nice island. I love to see how the island people live. The shops were nice and old. The people there dress differently. There were nice coconut there, nice mee rebus/mee siam/lontong, very cheap too! We even saw the very famous helicopter called Apache (?? sorry i cant spell, i aga aga only). The pilot on the helicopter waved back to us when we waved at them! So good right! They look so handsome when they wave from the sky! haha!! Then we saw the Airforce Open House display of their planes. YongSiang had to busily reply our questions. It was very nice when we were standing at the see there, watching the planes and seeing the guys throw stones at the water. RongSeng was very good at it, he threw the stones far enough and still can get the stone to bounce 4 times. Amazing right! We were all very excited and fascinated when he managed to 'hao lian' a few times. hehee..

Wad a wonderful weekend..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day #1 : The C-Section

Thank you Jia Hui 姨姨