First Blog Entry 29.08.06
Today will mark the day siowbih has her own blog. This entry is specially dedicated to Ms. Lim Jia Hui to thank her for her help in making my blog and everything and tolerating all my stupid questions. Thanks Jia Hui!

I have been thinking of having my blog since weeks ago. I told Jia Hui i wanted to have my own blog so that i can read other people's blog more conveniently through the links. Then i noticed that i actually have quite an amount of happenings that i could blog. So i thought it might be fine to have a place where i can put it down and refer to the entries when i wanted to. But, now that i have a blog, i found out that the happenings are all over. What should i do?? Find more happenings? Haha.. I hope I have more happenings to come so that i can put it down here for all my friends to know and for myself to read in future.

Just recovered from sore throat yesterday. No more sore throat but fever is still there and i am still having abit of flu and cough. Just ate some medicine and i am so very dizzy now! I can't even type a proper sentence without making 5 mistakes. Alright, i know, its exaggerating!
Work is ever as busy, always have unfinished stuffs to work on. No wonder people always say that "Gong Shi Yong Yuan Zuo Bu Wan De".

Alright, not too long for my first entry, i hope i have more to give to this blog in the future to come. I am very excited to see my first entry on my blog!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day #1 : The C-Section

Thank you Jia Hui 姨姨