... baby princess ...

This morning i came back from msia and was on the way to office when i saw a message on my handphone.

"hey guys. Huiping in labour liao. will inform again after she gives birth"

Oh my god! i was thrilled with the news. i was just asking PeiRong about when this little princess would be arriving and 2 days later, she's HERE!

"From HuiPing: 31 August 2006 1140am 3.528kg girl"

I messaged Kaymiang and Weifen and asked them whether anyone would want to visit HuiPing and baby in the afternoon. i was totally prepared to take half day off to go to KK Hospital to visit them. jH convinced me that i should not do so because i just took MC Monday afternoon, not very nice for me to take off. Huiping need to rest too, she just gave birth to a beautiful baby, i must let her rest. So here i am slogging at office. We might be visiting them this Saturday together with the rest of the flute section people. Especially my son, i remember him saying he wanna go together with me. So i must not leave him alone to go.

You know what, if this princess is born in Malaysia, then every year from now on, she would have a hongbao from the government because today is Malaysia's National Day! Happy Birthday to Country! (hehee.. i dun even know how to sing the National Song)

... yC's Birthday ...

My baby sis likes the presents i got for her. Yea! Kahmeng picked me up from CitySquare then we went to Terbrau City Mall to get a cake and to fetch Zijing as well. Zijing is working at Italiannies! I shall go there and eat and ask her to recommend the best food that Italiannies offers. I was pretty excited to go see her there too.

Then we return home around 10.30pm and brought the cake right to my room's doorstep and sang the birthday song to my sister. Then we cut cake, take pictures, open present. Best part is.. she likes the presents i bought for her! Yea!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day #1 : The C-Section

Thank you Jia Hui 姨姨